11.09.2012

Days 7 and 8...

I'm beginning to feel the pressure of the HOF banquet...and the fact that it is Thursday!  I have been rummaging around for a couple days now trying like mad to find the pennants I spent so much time on last year.  I know they have to be in my home but I cannot find them anywhere!!  The thought of starting over makes me slightly sick to my stomach.  The fact that Keith was going to get me a cartridge to rent to update the pennants, only to find out last night that the cartridge was already rented to someone else for the week, makes me totally sick to my stomach!  How will I pull this off in the next forty eight hours when I work sixteen, sleep for fourteen, have tryouts for two and have plans for two? That leaves me with fourteen hours, right?  Maybe if I get a driver and someone to make my meals, eat them for me, shower for me and get dressed for me I can pull it off. ☺  I guess I'm just grateful I have all this busyness in my life.  What else would I do with my time?

Day 7...A Stranger...
 This was a tough one.  How creepy to wait around to get just the right stranger to snap?  I instead used my resources to come up with a perfect stranger photo.  I am working on this display thing and thought about this man, Rex Funnell, who is a complete stranger to me.  He is, I believe, ninety six years old and still ticking away.  He was born and raised in this small community, played sports for the school, tried out for the Tigers, announced at sporting events and has family ties to our very own Funnell Field.  It's warm and fuzzy to have a small town guy be such a great asset to us.  I love this place.

Day 8...A Clothing Item...
These are clothing, people!  In Philadelphia clothes and shoes are non-taxable, being cited as necessities.  Right on, yo!  The great thing about shoes is that no matter your size, {unless you are preggo and swollen like snausages} your cute shoes always fit.  And they can also perk up your day.  And...And...And...
These are my current loves, in honor of competitive cheer and good ol' WHS.  It's dress up season now and these will be two of my shoe staples.  Well, for at least two of the weeks...I cannot let the coaches see me weekly in the same two pair of shoes...as if!  I am so thankful I have the freedom to purchase these little crutches of mine.  Don't you agree that they make my life much more rich?

No comments: