11.09.2012

Day 9...

Day 9...A Food Item...
I am beyond thankful  for this one constant in my day today.  I am a water drinker, but even I have a problem once in awhile drinking the same old thing and as I get older I am having a harder time drinking cold water when it is cold outside.  Is that beyond strange?  But I only like cold water...the colder the better.  For whatever reason I can drink this super ultra cold right now and it doesn't occur to my body that it's the same temp as the cold water. {shh...don't say it too loud}  This stuff helps me get my water intake right now and that's a good thing for my body.

I am feeling pretty good about the HOF banquet tomorrow. I got a huge break this morning and I have spent the day going all over the place...my mind in one direction and my body in another for the most part...but it's all good.  I'm feeling it.  I'm really feeling it.  It's all going to work out the way it is supposed to.  And I'll get to spend the evening with friends to boot.  Life is all good.

No comments: