11.14.2012

Days 12, 13 and 14...

I cannot seem to get this right, but I swear I have been thankful every day...not just the days I blog.  I am out of order again, though, but I think it's okay.  Originally, I switched it up because the photo I wanted to take of "I adore" wasn't an option two days ago.  I took yesterdays photo instead and then, yesterday, an opportunity presented itself and I was beyond satisfied that I was able to share something I truly adore.

Day 12...Favorite Read...
Although I read the Bible, I enjoy opening this book every night to see what God has printed there for me.  I am astounded at how often the passage directly reflects my life.  Sometimes there are even answers for me...right when I need them!  How can I not be grateful for His guidance?

Day 13...I Adore...
 Yesterday was my anniversary.  Kyle wanted to make K a card so he followed the example of K's card to me to come up with a sentiment.  Since I had to take this pic with Instagram, I took it yesterday with the camera on my phone and then opened it in Instagram today so part of the top and part of the bottom were cut off.  The first line states simply, "Dear Dad," and the "you at the top is the first word of the sentence.  I love and adore these little notes from Kyle.  Whether he is writing an apology not to a coach, a declaration of love to God or a well wishing note to his dad, that boy of mine is a sweet little love.♥

Day 14...A Comfort...

You may find this a bit strange, but I am grateful for the comfort of mascara.  I've got nothin', otherwise, for lashes!  People don't seem to take notice of the makeup I wear...until I'm not wearing any!  I don't go many places without, but if I do, I tend to at least wear mascara.  Otherwise I look like I just rolled out of bed!!  Comments have been made many times before...I must look pretty bad! lol.  I prefer to call myself  "fresh faced" but whatever, right?  Let me just say this stuff is amazing! {and so is the primer I wear under it} 

No comments: