I am totally on it today!
Day 15...Family Time...
This morning, for the fourth day in a row minus Tuesday, we had no internet at work. The difference today is that I couldn't reset the system like I have all week. What else do we do when we cannot blog, stalk Facebook friends or pin on Pinterest? Cut out paper snowflakes, of course!! My mom, seester and I spent the morning learning how to cut an appropriate snowflake. It was a little scary at first but once we got the hang of it, it was a breeze. I am so glad we didn't have internet so we were able to spend this quality time together. I do not even remember cutting them out together as kids. I'm super happy we were all here, at Northland, together..♥The Christmas Walk starts tomorrow night downtown. We are getting in the spirit a day early to decorate our windows because Kristin will be in Lansing for a field trip tomorrow. We need to get our act together fast. We sprayed glitter all over our snowflakes and now, in order for us not to die from the fumes, we have our front door propped all the way open. I may end up with pneumonia but the windows will be cute!
Basketball teams will be determined tonight. Fingers crossed for Caleb. I am so proud of him and will be no matter the outcome but I'm his momma so I'm hoping for the absolute best!
No comments:
Post a Comment