5.05.2011

Last But Not Least...

Kyle informed us he has a girlfriend.  My youngest is the firstest...☺

Kyle: You wew wight, Caleb.  I have a giwlfwend befow you.
Caleb: I knew you would.
Kyle: She's six.
Me: An older woman, huh? 
Kyle: {purses his lips, raises his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders as he nods his head}
Me: How does she feel about dating a younger guy?
Caleb: She's a cougar.
Kyle:  What's a googow?

He really is the funniest dang kid.  Apparently her name is Arianna and she's in Kyle's class.  She doesn't really know they are girlfriend and boyfriend, but she does know they are friends.  Same thing, right?  I asked if he was taking her out on a date.  He said, "Yeah, I guess so."  I asked him where he was taking her for dinner and he replied, "PIZZA HUT!  I LOVE PIZZA"  I asked if the girl does too.  His response was, "Yeah.  Oh, I don't know.  But I do."  Thinkin' like a man already...

Today is mismatch day at school.  He was sooo excited to wear red and black warm-ups with an orange shirt.  B-O-R-I-N-G.  I talked him into a chuwch shiwt.  Originally he leaned toward the orange plaid button down, then oohed and ahhed over striped shirts and what not but settled on an aqua and white striped polo.  He accessorized with a royal blue sock and a purple sock and, get this, a maroon undershirt!  Yeah, no...I don't get it either but apparently maroon totally made the outfit.  Maroon?  Who even says that anymore?  Probably Keith. ☺  I totally forgot to take a pic this morning to show off his artistic abilities.  He wanted to wear mismatched shoes but he fell in the pond with his play shoes and he refused to wear a church shoe and I refused to let him wear a cleat.  I told him it's against school policy.  Maybe it even is!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle! That kid is just a bright ray of sunshine even when he's not trying! Love him.