4.28.2011

Sneak Peek...

As promised, I worked my fanny off yesterday to get some more stuff done at home.  This little sneak peek doesn't do the project justice {really, it doesn't} but I totally heart the wall.  It's really kind of stunning to look at.  The frames kept catching my eye every time I walked by or through the dining room.  And the frames make the space appear so much bigger.  They kind of stretch the wall.  I am clearly not done because, duh, there are no pictures and there are still frames on the table but hey...


I also moved past my freak-out feeling over totally overhauling my bathroom mirror.  Typically I wouldn't think twice about doing that but this is a new mirror that I just paid lots of money for.  And to think I wanted to totally change its appearance was a bit unsettling to me. {oops...I forgot to turn the pic...oh well, it's a circle...it looks the same at any angle}


Okay, I'm ready.  I put on three coats of deglosser/liquid sander and the mirror was still this shiny.  Nervous.


Too late.  I took a deep breath, closed my eyes {for a second} and began spraying primer.  Whew!  It was fast and it was done!  Stay tuned for the final product. {I sprayed two coats of gloss white on it last night as well, but didn't take any photos.  Hope K didn't want to keep these sawhorses yellow...oops!}

No comments: