Kyle was sooo excited to shop for us at the school store yesterday. He was the sweetest because, as he says, he totally had Andrew in mind when picking out his gift. I hope I can make Andrew understand how big of a deal this is for Kyle. He was so sincere about it. He took charge and started wrapping on his own while I was away and Keith was outside.

Kyle called me to ask where more tape was. He used up my roll on Keith's gift...

While giving me a kiss goodnight, I said to Andrew, "your shirt is on backwards." His reply? "I know." It didn't take me long to realize he was doing the white man's Indian dance. He has been so determined to stay home from school due to a snow day that he studied up on superstitions and tried his hand at a few last night. He wore his shirt backwards to bed and flushed an ice cube down the toilet. Duh.
Tuesday, while out shopping with the girls, K took Caleb and Kyle to the basketball game at Shores. Andrew didn't want to go so he went sledding with the TenBrinkmans. {i think i already shared this} He had a fabulous time. He thoroughly enjoys being a kid. I love that about him. He asked me this morning if he can go over there every Tuesday to sled. Sweetie. ♥
God Bless America! These here are some handsome boys...
To be continued...



2 comments:
Superstitious- too funny... I just blogged about me being that way! He told me after church he was hoping for the day off. I hated to burst his bubble, but knew it wasn't happenin'. Try as he may...
He can come over every Tuesday...consider it done!!!
Kyle was very excited about all his presents. He put a lot of thought into all of them.
Post a Comment