12.08.2010

December 8th...

Alyse Na Thee Da!! Kyle Stratton age 5.

I am totally thankful for that!  He makes me crazy on an hourly basis, but I love him to pieces!

Today is another pretty uneventful day {except for Caleb's game, confirmation and Advent service} so I'll list, in honor of the 31 days of December, 31 random things I ♥. {in no particular order}

  • libraries
  • slumber parties
  • string lights
  • crushed ice
  • bare feet
  • magazines
  • bonfires
  • makeup
  • yard sales
  • fortune cookies
  • good & plenty candies
  • guacamole
  • drive-ins
  • sparklers
  • summer dresses
  • K singing
  • thrift stores
  • lipstick {apparently i see it exclusive of makeup}
  • 80's music
  • spray paint!
  • high heels
  • old farmhouses
  • having boys!!
  • country kitchens
  • repurposing
  • Breyers vanilla bean ice cream
  • daydreaming
  • pretty scarves
  • BLING!
  • painted furniture
  • pictures
Hope you all have a fantastic hump day.  Friday's-a-comin'!

1 comment:

jennie said...

We have many of the same Likes". Spraypaint, for sure, and makeup. Oh Bonfires:)