The snow looks so pretty outside. The flakes are falling and they are so fat. And I'm clearly putting a spin on the story because it's holiday time. In fact, I loathe snow. And I'm not totally ready for snow yet. Yes, it has been snowing for a week now. No, I'm still not prepared. I walk out every day without gloves and a scarf. I'd like to get Kyle clips for his gloves because we are already on pair number 4.
I forgot to mention anything about Caleb's Friday night. The Spanish Club dinner was Friday. Andrew missed it because of a birthday sleepover. I sat with some crazy friends while the kids all ordered in Spanish. Caleb told me he'd teach me how to order and generally speak in Spanish and I am a German girl so I was panic-stricken. Needless to say I dodged the bullet and sat in my own corner and all was well in my English speaking world.
After dinner, I drove Caleb and a friend to the dance. There was a photo booth set up as a fundraiser and it was such a great idea. The kids all had fun.

I forgot to mention anything about Caleb's Friday night. The Spanish Club dinner was Friday. Andrew missed it because of a birthday sleepover. I sat with some crazy friends while the kids all ordered in Spanish. Caleb told me he'd teach me how to order and generally speak in Spanish and I am a German girl so I was panic-stricken. Needless to say I dodged the bullet and sat in my own corner and all was well in my English speaking world.
After dinner, I drove Caleb and a friend to the dance. There was a photo booth set up as a fundraiser and it was such a great idea. The kids all had fun.


After work, I attended the women's potluck at church. I was hesitant to sign up at first. I was intrigued, but thought it would be me and most of the older population of women. For whatever reason I couldn't stop thinking about it. I decided to check out the sign up sheet and noticed a small group of younger women and decided to go for it. Inadvertently I talked Christine into going as well. Bonus. I had to bring Kyle with me and he stayed about 15 minutes while waiting for K to get back from work. {dang job} It was a nice time of food, fellowship and fun. After dinner we sang a bunch of Christmas carols {my fave} and went home. A nice evening indeed. So glad I went.
No comments:
Post a Comment