How did I forget Wednesday? I was here. I was awake. Dunno. Ohhhhhhh...Wednesday I was preoccupied with other things.
I left work early to catch Caleb's ball game. They looked decent in the first half, but fell apart in the second, only to make a comeback in the 5th quarter. I asked the varsity coach what advice he would give and he really didn't have any. We're small and not as aggressive. I suppose the aggressive part would be a hint at advice. Either way, it was a good game to watch. Mistakes were made on both sides and that doesn't exclude the refs. Blah.
The boys had confirmation that evening. It was a tough night. A night I couldn't let go of all night long. My church struggle is ongoing but manageable. That night I felt out of control all over again. It'll be talked about soon. No more church stress over the holidays. {ha}
Christmas party day!! Kyle's class put on a little sing along show in the classroom and made tasty treats at food stations. It was a fun morning. Grandma, Poppy, Aunt Kristin and Uncle Jimmy showed up to watch too. {Ash was having a party across the hall}
The Edukators put on a mighty fine show last night. Played some of their classics, added some new and sprinkled Christmas carols on top. Money collected at the door goes to the Food Pantry. Thrivent offered 50 cents for every dollar up to 1000. As of counting time, they raised 3500.00 last night for the food pantry. WOOT! In total, over 10,000.00 has been raised for food. That totally rocks! The only bummer is that I bet last year, 100 people or so had to stand. Maybe not that many, but close. This year there were a ton of open seats. The other big bummer is that Andrew was not looking forward to the concert so he went to the soccer game with the TenBrinkmans instead. And his friends were at the concert. Boo.


No comments:
Post a Comment