7.14.2010

Never Ending...

Will I ever catch up?  I don't even have it in me to blog.  I think it's because I haven't had much to do lately and so I haven't...now I am busy again and don't want to take the time to blog.  Sad, really.  I've been working on many unfinished projects.  Like the bathroom.  Nothing like having friends in town to kick ya in the rear.  We have a working toilet but no door.  I wonder how our guests will like that? 

I think I have a touch of the flu.  The upside would be maybe I'll lose a few pounds.  One can only wish.☺

My car broke down at daycare Monday morning.  I was on my way, with Caleb, to pick up two friends for ball.  Ended up calling one said friend's mom to have her pick us all up.  Thanks, Kirsten.  I've said that alot this week.  I borrowed Kristin's {not misspelled...2 different cats} car to take the boys to the doc that afternoon.  I was without a car yesterday and had 3 xtras. {kids}  Had to cancel hair appointments. AGAIN.  No park.  No beach.  No pool.  Blah.  Done complaining now.  The van is parked outside.  I'm a happy little camper.

I will post pics soon.  We camped over the weekend but I didn't take many.  These days I'm more about enjoying my time I guess.  The boys keep doing the same things over and over again {jumping into the pool, playing ball, plaing in the sand} so I figure I can only need so many of those kinds of photos.

10 days until my baby is a teenager.  A teenager!!  Oh my.  He's just getting too big for his britches.  Okay, maybe that isn't an accurate statement but since Caleb's his age and I know I am my age, I wanted to talk the way my mom talked when I was his age.  Got it??

No comments: