Did anyone sleep last night? I wasn't sure whether or not the boys would because they were so excited for today. I didn't sleep much because I was so afraid of getting up late!!! The boys were both going to ride the bus but a last minute schedule change Friday {or was it Thursday} had me decide to go into the school this morning with Caleb. I didn't really want to go back home just to turn around and take Andrew to school and Kyle to daycare {yes, my day off, but I have a 9:00 appointment} so I got everyone up at the same time and we were out the door at 7:06...not bad!

Ha...the first pictures ever taken on the first day of school in the semi-dark.

No time to photo shop. Taking a siesta at Northland to get Kyle dressed {I didn't say we were all
ready at 7:06} an d load these pics before heading to daycare and school. Tomorrow is Kyle's first day of preschool. Whew! I told Caleb in kindergarten that I would walk him into school every year on the first day through his senior year. I was thinking about taking pics every year so I'm glad I had to take him in this year. I cannot go back on my word. I will find a reason every year to do that.

Happy first day of school, moms!! No matter how you feel about today, it is here. If it makes you feel better, Caleb was almost late for 1st hour and he got to school early. He was supposed to meet me in Coach Boyd's class and I made it all the way back to his locker before I saw him. He couldn't get his locker open. He was headed to find me {passing Boyd's room to go to his 1st class} without his binder. Yikes. At this rate, it's gonna be a long first trimester. {not to mention phys. ed...another story to post tomorrow}
2 comments:
I'm with ya on the no sleep. Yuck.
My morning didnt go real smooth, I am still figuring out how to balance it all. Nice to see another mom working out her balancing act.
Currently, my attitude stinks.
Only 9 more months of school to go!
The boys look great! I am very impressed that all you can get dressed and out the door by 7:06! Give me some pointers!! I have already thought about putting the kids to bed with their clothes on the night before!! That should help!!! Great job Mom!!
Post a Comment