9.16.2009

Take Two...

Our second game of the season was Saturday. Hot, hot day. Apparently, the weather wasn't the only bit of hotness going on. Andrew was on fire!! He had {now let me get this right...?? It has been 4 days, after all} 4 tackles. Now I cannot remember if 4 were announced but he had 5 or if 3 were announced and he had 4. Either way, 4 tackles is a great # to have. Smokin'.

Something about this picture...I really like it. Don't know why.
Andrew's team won, but Caleb's did not. We lost by 2 touchdowns, but it should have been one. {who am I?} I decided to share this pic, full knowing Caleb missed this pass. I spent 3 hours with my camera glued to my eye or shoulder {for resting purposes} and wouldn't you know it...I lost Kyle for a moment and I turned to ask a player in the stands a question about his whereabouts and BAM! Caleb's name was announced over the intercom! Dang.
The boys were with Pat and Jen last weekend. Keith decided to go to Jacob's game against Oakridge {way to go, Montague} and Kyle and I high tailed it up to Silver Lake to walk through the art fair, enjoy Stevie's bbq brisket, {which was gone} and swim at Yogi. Sadly, this is the only kind of indulgence we will experience regarding our fall camping expedition this year...small trips up north to hang out and swim. I'm afraid we will not enjoy a fall camp this season.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: