Crud. I'm taking the fast track to done in this blogging saga by using Picasa for each post. {Picasa only allows 4 pics at a time.} I totally didn't get a picture of Bob on here. Rats. Count on Kristin. She'll show more pics soon.
The Friday after Labor Day we close the office and head out for some office camaraderie. Normally we go charter fishing but this year it didn't work out with everyone else's schedules. {I think it is because Kris and I both lost our cookies last year while out to sea} Steve was cooking in Silver lake so he came up with the brilliant idea of us going up into the dunes and then cooking out. Fab. We met at 10 at Mac Woods, where my cousin, Bob, has worked for {who knew} 39 summers!! We ran into him while waiting for a full buggy or scooter or whatever that red thing is called and asked him if he could be our driver. Done. Kris, Steve and I sat in the very back, and allowed Steve to sit on the far left {wet} side. We had a blast. I don't know if he was showing off {just kidding} or what, but the ride rocked. I didn't know we would also be getting commentary, but it was a nice surprise. Funny guy, that Bob. ;)
I am confident enough in my own skin to share this with you. Ha. Actually, it's simply because I know a lot less people read this than my Facebook stuff! You won't see this on there!The Friday after Labor Day we close the office and head out for some office camaraderie. Normally we go charter fishing but this year it didn't work out with everyone else's schedules. {I think it is because Kris and I both lost our cookies last year while out to sea} Steve was cooking in Silver lake so he came up with the brilliant idea of us going up into the dunes and then cooking out. Fab. We met at 10 at Mac Woods, where my cousin, Bob, has worked for {who knew} 39 summers!! We ran into him while waiting for a full buggy or scooter or whatever that red thing is called and asked him if he could be our driver. Done. Kris, Steve and I sat in the very back, and allowed Steve to sit on the far left {wet} side. We had a blast. I don't know if he was showing off {just kidding} or what, but the ride rocked. I didn't know we would also be getting commentary, but it was a nice surprise. Funny guy, that Bob. ;)
This basically sums up our morning. I LOVE this shot. Steve is a big man and this chair makes him look like ME sitting in a chair!
After the ride, we {including my other boss, Lynn} set up shop at our camper at Yogi for some grilled chicken and corn. Yum. Great day. The only downside is that, at the end of this day every year, we know we go back to working full day Fridays...like normal folk. It was good while it lasted though...




1 comment:
I want that giant chair really really bed.
Love your crazy pic. You're cute even at high speeds.
Post a Comment