I wanna blog, I wanna blog. I have so much to catch up on but my home computer awaiting a part and my work computer is sick so I can only share this tidbit today...
Kyle and I were in the kitchen together last night when I said something like, "Hey, kiddo."
Kyle: Hi mom. I mean hi kid cuz I'm da mom.
Me: You're a girl?
Kyle: No, actuawy, I'm da dad.
Me: Give me a kiss.
Kyle: No, cuz I'm da dad.
Me: Dads kiss moms.
{he gives me a kiss and a hug, then cuddles in}
Kyle: Oh, dads don't cuddow wif moms.
Me: Yes they do. How do you think Kyles are born??
Oh, and this tidbit...
{Andrew talking to Keith}...Look, Keith. Grandma found me a jersey from Whitehall. It was an old time one...
I told the boys earlier yesterday that I can remember friends of mine on the basketball team wearing that same jersey. Who you callin' old time??
I promise to update soon. We celebrated two birthdays, went on a camping excursion, attended a family reunion and started football since I last posted. Life.
2 comments:
I'm sure you meant "that's how Kyle's are MADE" because if they were "born" from cuddling... ehhh, we'd be in pain a lot more often than welcomed! Ha. Sweet little converstation : )
I so wish I could recall some of those kind of conversations. They are PRICELESS.
I hear ya on the bad blogging. I try to keep in mind that its always better to experience life than to alway record every little thing. But still, I love blogging:)
Post a Comment