This morning my hair got caught up in my eyelashes. It's going to be a good day.
Speaking of good days, today is Caleb's birthday. Another year older. Another year wiser. I'd love to say we have big plans, but quite frankly, we are waiting for the weather to decide our fate. Ugh.
Speaking of good days, today is Caleb's birthday. Another year older. Another year wiser. I'd love to say we have big plans, but quite frankly, we are waiting for the weather to decide our fate. Ugh.
Later this morning I will update this post with a 12 year old pic...cannot wait for him to get here!!
Happy birthday, my love.
{ooh, not too sure about the colic}

3 comments:
I remember Kristin bringing him to the chinese resturant when she was babysitting him and he looked just like this pic! cute then, cute now too:)
(hey, I thought you hated Tom Petty? But I guess everyone loves american girls♥ Your playlist always rocks!)
ooh, I see Isaac here!
What a handsome boy!! Happy "Late" Birthday Caleb! I hope you had a good one!!!
Post a Comment