So did I mention that Heart totally rocked the house at Summer Cel? Now Tim McGraw melts my heart and all but this may have been The. Best. Concert. Ever.
I spent much of that week with a compilation of my peeps. Keith and Julie were with me always, as were my boys, but not always all of them. One night we even made it out without any of them. Big night. Julie's girls were also in on some of the action and the Bushers came down for the concerts and fireworks on the 4th. {Kevin doesn't read this and that was for him}



Hey, my mom and dad also had their annual 4th of July bbq at their house. It rained for a bit and then it was over. The sun came out and we had a lovely day.





This is what Jimmy gets for talkin' smack during the game...good job, daddy-o!

The fam and I went mini golfing last week, too. Andrew won. In the end, there was a ball difference between Andrew, Keith and Caleb, but I don't know the order. All I know is I beat Kyle and I am definitely not bragging. At one point, Keith left the greens with Kyle to take him pee. Soon after, he had to poop. Keith and I went back and forth over who was taking him. Too late. In the bathroom I helped Kyle wipe and as I helped him with his shorts, {to hurry things along} I noticed it. Yuck. He felt horrible but I felt worse than that. I knew it was my fault that it happened. I told him to take off his underwear and I threw them in the trash. Now, I know that is gross, but he couldn't very well wear poop pants to finish golfing in. He was so worried about anyone knowing. He kept asking me, "Are you goona tew {sounds like tell} daddy?" I told him it would be our little secret. Poor guy. He was so upset. With all the pee pants we've endured, he has never pooped his pants. I asked him why once and he told me it was gross! Duh. We left the {stinky} bathroom and continued on with our game. Keith was none the wiser. {what a strange saying}
4 comments:
Hey it's me Kristin...remember me...I will see you again in a week...one week down one to go...1 1/2 day fix and than another week...
Anyway, glad to hear you have had a lovely past couple of weeks...poor Kyle!!
Love the pics!
And speaking of all the pee and poo, I really need help with this potty training thing. I think I'll go back and read your posts from When you guys were dealing with it. I just might lose my mind...
(too late...)
Looks like a wonderful time spent with family and the pool! Can Corey and I join your family?!?!?
That has happened to 2 of my 3 kids when they were around his age and believe it or not we were at craigs crusiers playing mini golf. I also just threw their underwear right in the trash and continued playing!
Post a Comment