If I may say so, these letters were a bitch to put up. Ugh. I worked on this wall for Quite. Some. Time. Don't analyze it. I find three bothersome things about it, but what do you do? I changed these to black and white because the red walls were hurting my eyes. Yes, red. Yes, this is my house.
The saying is just the cutest thing. Kristin stopped at a scrapbook store in Chicago while plying with her girlfriends last winter {?} and she picked up this cute saying for one of my brothers pages. There was just something about it. I fell IN LOVE right away and decided those words needed to be in my house. I hope I made a wise choice with the location. It's different, but I like it.
This next one didn't take near a long to hang, but I wasn't without stress during the process. I had to climb up on Andrew's loft bed to hang this. Not a big fan of heights. Plus, I have a fear of breaking the dang thing. To make matters worse, Kyle climbed up with me and wouldn't get down. Not only that, but once I was finished, he wouldn't get down first, so i had to climb around him in order to get down. Not a graceful sight, let me tell you. Again, black and white. No red wall here. Just a little glare that isn't pleasing to my eye. The letters are actually red. Too cool. {and not crooked, regardless of the way they look here}
Two projects down, 13 zillion to go. At least I have a goal.
4 comments:
Good job getting this words up before they no longer hang. Yes, I speak from experience. They look terrific!!
Good luck with the REST of the list.
What does K mean? Do they go bad? I plan on getting Grady's train hung as soon as I move him back to his own room:) I am just a bit scared to do it. I think yours look great! That saying makes my heart swell...
Kristin had hers around for what she said was 6 months and she couldn't get the letters off. I wonder if she is maistaken. The two I put up were from my party. The big one was difficult but just because the letters were individual and small. Are you planning on hanging your soon?
Guess we are gonna have to make a brother now.
Post a Comment