6.15.2009

Queen Of My Double Wide Trailer...

I can hear Sammy Kershaw blaring in my head every time I look at this. What kind of conversation would I stir up if I kept this rocker in my van all the time? I know one thing...I'd be sure to have Keith drive me around more often. I really don't think it looks out of place.
The kids came over to play Croquet. Apparently, someone needs to teach them kids the way of the game. ;) Kyle cleared the crowd by swinging the mallot like a baseball bat.
They also need to know the placement of the...white things.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jennie said...

Are the white things called wickets?

Kristin said...

Thanks for having Andrew ride in the chair on the way home. It is those simple requests that make me smile.

I still think Isaac looks like Andrew in these photos.