I was just going through my pics, updating my month of June when I came across these doozies. We grilled out last week {didn't I make it sound like these pics are ancient?} and built a fire for smores. Nobody ended up interested in the roasting of the marshmallows. I only got a few shots, but, to me, they are priceless.
Kyle loves to dance a jig.
I'm not sure at what point Kyle took off his pants and put them back on...Kyle loves to dance a jig.
...but it was definitely before this!
I think this was one of those things where Andrew wanted his picture taken but then was like, "What? 'You talkin' to me?"




2 comments:
I watched my sisters son pee in the lake this weekend, looking just like Kyle here.
Boys. Am I really ready for all that?
Child porn on the internet with a police officer, I mean detective father...what is that all about???
Oh, I know, PURE JOY for all of us bloggers out there. Is there really a better picture to put a smile on our faces. Kind of like babies laughing. WONDERFUL:)!
Post a Comment