A couple of weekends ago K and I took the boys to the drive-in. We intentionally got there early to be able to run around and play catch or whatever. The bugs had other plans for us. We decided to camp out in the van. Boring, right? Not by the looks of things. Give a kid a camera {or in this case, have him just take a camera} and let the games begin. The idea snowballed and before long, all 3 boys were happy, snapping away.
4 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun. I love it when the kids take pictures...they capture some "real" photos of everyone having a great time. I think their pictures are generally my favorite:)!
Ha! SO fun! And really great pics:)
Those kind of shots really capture how much fun the night was.
I especially like the feet in the daddy face. Keith shows a lot of expression ;P
VERY FUN! It's pretty sad... I've never been to the drive in... sheltered, I know.
I love the pics! They are great!!
Post a Comment