5.21.2009

Random...

Just some real quick, random thoughts.

I've taken some pics with my little camera but cannot post them yet because of the whole cord issue. {# 764 on my list} I'll figure something out soon, like placing the card in my printer so that I can load them on my computer at home. From there I can email them to myself and open them here. Whatever.

The header is a bit...I dunno. I had awesome thoughts of what the finished product would like like but, for some reason, once I use Photoshop my pics using CS3 the pics all turn out blurry. Thank you, Jennie, for the super sweet compliment. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

For Jen, the little ones in the picture are, from front to back, Alli, Andrew and Kyle. This was taken on Mother's Day back at our pond. Andrew was wearing his raccoon hat we bought him in Traverse City back in '02. Funny, this year is the first year the hat was ever anything to either of the boys. Andrew wore it to school for hat day and wore it almost nonstop for a week. Good purchase. Glad I kept it. Kyle was wearing his infamous Cars rain boots. he looked like such a dork in his red rain boots and orange and blue plaid shorts. Ah, but he's my dork.

2 comments:

The Lallo Family said...

I LOVE the header!!! What a great shot! Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog Jodi!
We love ya!
Jen

jennie said...

I'll say it again...
that photo is incredible. You dont see it because you were the one playing with it. but its impact on an outside viewer is great. The reflection, the way it shows how small they all are, thats where the impact comes from.

Its the kind of shot I would want blown up on my wall.
BIG, really big.
maybe I'll bring my kids over to try to recreate the moment for my own use.

And then ask you to photoshop it.
;)