6.01.2009

It's Been A long Time...

I guess it has been even longer than I first suspected. I noticed this morning that I never posted pics from Boyne. Maybe I did a recap but since I cannot remember...

Here's Sammi looking all cute, just hangin' out...


What a goof! Pat was {and still is} in charge of all Sammi's shots. He totally sucks up the limelight. 'Wonder how much he paid the nurse to get this stash...notice the stethoscope??
Caleb made an attempt at surfing. He had fun but never made it off his stomach.
This was just too sweet. I had a hard time chasing after all these boys just to snap a shot...definitely worth hanging around for...
Yeah, my best Andrew shot. Totally my fault for hanging out. {see above}
In my mind, this was going to turn out so much better. No, the boys are not being nerds, {questionable, I guess} they're actually rockin' out to some totally rad 80's song! {'must've missed the head bangin' and tongues!}
Sweet little people...
Oh, and we celebrated Andrew's birthday. By no means was this his favorite gift...{well... ;)}
We had an awesome weekend with some much appreciated rest. Thank you, in-laws, for the wonderful Christmas gift. We love, love, love gifts of time together.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am glad that everyone had a wonderful time. You all deserve it!!!