5.20.2009

Pretty Cap...

Yesterday, little miss Sammi went in for her surgery. She had a port inserted in her chest for the chemo and also had a bone marrow biopsy done. I hear she was really giddy prior to going under. Not because of the surgery, but because of the meds. Everything went well during surgery. I do not know when the bone marrow results will be back. Hopefully soon. I believe Sam started a round of chemo last night. Nothing like gettin' 'em while they're down, eh? Unsure if she stayed in the hospital overnight. It depended on how she was feeling. I know there's no place like home, but, geesh, after all that, I'd probably stay just to be taken care of by the pros.

Ain't she cute?

Still waiting for a cute pic of Samantha modeling her new, fancy wig. {hint, hint} Will post more when I get more. Please keep her in yo' prayers. {couldn't resist...for Jennie. Small things sometimes give me great pleasure}

6 comments:

JT said...

Who are the kiddos? Kristin's? I can't tell for sure... I think the front one is Alli, but the other two... hmmm?

Shelly said...

beautiful girl, please let her know that she has so many praying for her!

jennie said...

She's such a cutie, even right before surgery!Hope these upcoming weeks go by quickly and her cancer shrivels up and disappears.

She is an inspiration!

Did I make a silly typo that I dont know about? Well, she is in ma prayers and yos too...
;)

jennie said...

And OMG your header is the MOST STUNNING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! and I wish I could have typed that even bigger!

The Lallo Family said...

Sammi really is beautiful!!! Not many could pull off a surgical cap but she is doing it and doing it well! What a smile! You can tell she has the best attitude and that is SUCH a huge part of her recovery! I can tell she is doing an amazing job...keep up the great work Sammi and know that you have SO MANY MANY people thinking and praying about you every single day!
Jen

Kristin said...

The picture does not even do Sammi justice. She really is a beauitful girl! Thoughts and prayers are with her ALWAYS!!!