Kyle was watching the turkey outside Tuesday. I caught a glimpse of the back of one. It was white. At that moment, it started to pour. I put on my zoom lens, put on my boots, and headed out to get a pic. I chased that damn bird into the woods, trying to get a good shot. Okay, so it wasn't all white. Even so, I've never seen this before. I don't even know why I wanted a picture. I don't like turkeys, am not fascinated by them and don't even enjoy taking pictures of "things." 'Must be so I can share with you. I showed Kyle [over and over} and showed the the big boys when they got home from school. Nobody was impressed. {I guess I don't know why anyone would be} Caleb told me it wasn't a turkey. He said it was a rooster. Yes, Caleb, a rooster, running around with all of his turkey buddies. In my backyard. Miles from any farm. With a turkey beard. Indeed, Caleb, a rooster. ;) Definitely not a rooster. {love you, baby}


1 comment:
I am impressed! You did it just for me, huh? I'll show Patrick, he might be too : )
Post a Comment