What is wrong with Kyle's hands? Does he have a heart condition I do not know about. Where is the color? not to mention, it doesn't even look like him. I was like, ahh, Caleb and Andrew haven't changed a bit and they are still so cute...then I see this very cute baby, but had no idea who he was...context clues...it must be Kyle...then the color...can't get past the color!!!!
2 comments:
What is wrong with Kyle's hands? Does he have a heart condition I do not know about. Where is the color? not to mention, it doesn't even look like him. I was like, ahh, Caleb and Andrew haven't changed a bit and they are still so cute...then I see this very cute baby, but had no idea who he was...context clues...it must be Kyle...then the color...can't get past the color!!!!
Playing catch up....
And yes, you are very lucky:)
Post a Comment