3.27.2009

My Big Boy...

This morning I signed Kyle up for preschool. Can you believe it is here already? He has been telling me he is scared to go to school. I don't know why, but he has actually cried over it. I told him that it is fine, he doesn't have to go now, but he will when he is four. He liked that answer.

This morning, however, he wanted so badly to go. We pulled into Tami's drive and I put the van in park and sat there because I wanted to hear the Hot Hollywood Headlines before getting out. Kyle was restless. he kept opening and closing the door. I told him to hold on a minute. And he said this to me... "I wanna go by mysewf wike da boys do at skoo." It took me a minute, but then the light turned on. Kyle wanted me to stay in the van and he wanted to walk by himself into daycare like the big boys do at school. {tug, tug}

Warm, cozy, snugly fuzzies right there...that's what that is!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

love the picture. love the boy.

Janine said...

aw, they grow up way too fast, don't they? Lindsay did the same thing to Doug this year!

The Lallo Family said...

There's a huge lump in my throat! So sweet!

Shelly said...

aww he is getting so big, first its walking into daycare by himself, next he will be asking for a car!! they grow up way to fast!!