2.04.2009

Go Lakers...

Picasa makes me crazy. I had 3 posts saved as drafts so I could finish them and post them, in order, this morning. HA!
Last Wednesday I took my squad to a cheer competition in Fruitport. There were 8 squads competing. 5 were varsity. My niece competed with Spring Lake. The girls all did an amazing job. Both my sister in law and mother in law said the squads all improved tremendously from the competition two weeks prior. My girls were oohing and aahing over stunts and jumps, wanting to try them for our squad.
Sam qualified for round 2 the day before the competition. Very exciting! She had a lot to do before competition but she did awesome!! Way to go, Sammi! I cannot remember how this went exactly, but after round 2, Spring Lake was behind Fruitport by less than 1 point for 3rd. Round 3 was a bit disappointing for Fruitport so I was sure Spring Lake would rock! They did, but still placed 3rd. Wait, maybe SL was up by less than 1 point after 2...shoot! If you are reading this, Sam, you can correct me! Either way, the girls did great! Two more competitions. Plenty of time to raise the score!!!
I used my zoom and some of the pics turned out blurry. I want to do a variation of this wall for my squad...
Rules state we cannot do this during basketball season...RULES!! It looked awesome so I wanted to add it...
My girls...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: