Sunday the boys stayed at Pat's to watch the game. The rest of us headed to Pat and Dana's for some football fun. It really doesn't matter if football is involved...we always have a blast at Bergeman parties!!
I think we went into the evening rooting for the Steelers. Before long, {before the game started} we changed our tune. The Cardinals wanted a win so bad and Keith was especially fond of the aging QB.. He said that old guys like him need a win too. :) Near the end of the game, we were sure my Steelers fan would be bummed. I actually wondered if his voice would crack talking about them losing. I remember that happening when Bo Bice didn't win American Idol. {I love remembering little stories that are totally irrelevant} I felt totally sad for the Cardinals. I don't think I would've wanted to have a super bowl win with 35 seconds to go and then lose in those last 35 seconds. In the end, Caleb was super stoked! {a word used to describe me by one of my cheerleaders...stay tuned for that one} That made me happy.
Kyle spent a lot of time taking pictures of everyone. And everything. Others consisted of butts, chests, other body spots. There were also plenty of up close shots of the floor, the pool table, the fireplace, fingernails, nostrils... This was the best of his portraits...
This seems to be my fave right now. It is here...on FB...on my screen...





2 comments:
Clarification- it is MY house... just as the boys, they'll tell ya, everything's mine :)
It's actaully a really bad habit :|
I forgot, super cute pic! I noticed it on 'facebook' and was going to metion it there, but again, I forgot...
Post a Comment