I cannot get over the attention regarding the eyelash situation. It just cracks me up. I mentioned in my last post that my lashes were even longer Monday than they were last week when I posted the photo. And I think I mentioned that Kirsten called me from Walgreens to make sure she got the name right. Oh, real quick, she said there was some sale going on...buy one get one half. Or was it free?? Anyway...{drum roll please...}
I told you I was drugstore shopping!
As for Kristin's beautiful lashes, she is a Lancome' fan all the way! It is great stuff. I felt like I had spider eyes every time I've purchased it. Why do people buy the same thing over and over knowing they don't like the product in the first place? Gets me. My baby lashes cannot handle all Lancome' has to offer in their skinny tubes.
Funny, Jennie, that you thought Kristin has a lazy eye! I wonder if I've ever seen Kristin without mascara on. I had NO idea her lashes were so...invisible. She must be one of those girls. Actually, I really think she is. We've had conversations before about her not wearing makeup, followed by the fact that she never goes anywhere without her mascara on! Aha! We know her secret!
Isn't it funny how one little eyelash comment can spark a whole epidemic? Too funny. But seriously, if you're interested in good for cheap, check it out. Rite Aid offers a no hassle return policy on makeup. What's not to love? {verify that statement before purchasing. Maybe Walgreens does too} And remember, it won't look quite the best for about two weeks. New mascara always seems so runny. Get some air in there and voila!

2 comments:
Thanks for the info Jodi- I was just going to e-mail you to find out what kind you bought! It sounds like you are staying busy with cheerleading- how fun!! I love your pics of the boys kissing you! You need to frame those!! I will see you tonight!!!
finally! Thank you!
I used to use Lancome too. And Clinque. And Victoria's Secret. And Beauty Control. And Arbonne.And whatever was on sale at Target. Its insane. I can honestly say that I never noticed one being exceptional. my recent purchase is Loreal Double Extend with "beauty tubes technology" I've only used it once, but it was really spidery. Its the whole 2 step process. I'll give it a few more shots.
One time I tried false lashes and it instantly made me look like an adult film star/Tammy Faye. So I will not be going there again anytime soon.
This mascara saga has been fun... I have to admit that most of my best beauty secrets have come from Kristin. Like now I cannot live without Philosophy's cleanser, mini peel and Hope in a Jar. My husband thanks you both. He thinks a bar of Ivory and some Wet 'n Wild would do the trick. Silly silly man...
Post a Comment