1.07.2009

Does Anyone See A Problem Here...?

Yeah, these days, when Kristin and I are together, there is a lot of this going on...
BUT, did you notice that crap? {made you look} Here, look again...

Are you kidding me...???

Okay, if you noticed anything other than her 18 mile long lashes, be nice and keep your comments to yourself!!! Her excuse is that she wears mascara. So do I. She then said maybe it is because my mascara is brown. Wrong-O! I, too, am wearing black. Crap. Pure and simple.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Yeah, they are almost freakish.

I only say that because I have spent at least the last 15 years in utter jealously over those lashes.

Lets start a "blonde skimpy lashes" support group.

Kristin said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. It must all be in my eyelash curler and of course 2 coats of mascara...one is just never enough!!!

JT said...

That is so it! It's all about the curler. I never used to use one, and now, I wouldn't leave home without! And certainly two coats...