Northland closed at noon on Christmas Eve. I came up with the idea of {finally} starting and finishing a project intended for both my mom and mother in law as Christmas gifts. Two years ago. I knew I had hours to get my mom's done before our family get together and then I planned on doing Brenda's on Christmas day before we went to her house.
I printed out a bunch of pics from my printer. {remember my new BFF from a year ago?} I needed one more photo so I attempted to print one last one and my printer wouldn't work. Long story short, it continued to NOT work for two weeks. Anyway, because of that dilemma, I ended up one and a half hours late for my party. Keith and the boys were all there. Just not me. Once I was finally ready to leave, I couldn't get out of my driveway. It was sooo slushy and nasty.
Mom put out a great spread. We had a great time. We all got our annual Michigan's Adventure passes {which I LOVE-thanks, fam!} and other fun stuff as well.
Our family at our finest...And grandma with her grand babies...
These two always make me laugh. The highlight of the night was these two and the dancing penguin. They sang and danced and sang and danced...





1 comment:
Man we have a good family :)!!!
I love Ash and Kyle together; they really are two peas in a pod!!!
Sorry that you had such a bad night, you know you could have used my computer/printer...anytime:)!
Post a Comment