12.03.2008

Go Crusaders...

By now most of you know that 4 teams from Muskegon played in the division playoffs in Detroit. {I think I said that right} Catholic was one of them, oh, and all 4 teams won! Woot! I was clicking away with my 300mm lens attached and this is what I got...I have to work on controlling my shakey hands...
I labeled Keith so you can find him in the chaos...
Ooops-I meant to zoom in on this one...to anyone who has ever watched Keith coach, either jayvee or peewee, ain't this a familiar site?? {no, not the red "X"...}
We had to move to the other side early to get a good seat { x 15} so, although early, it was easy to assume this would be the final score...shoot, this looked big when I cropped it...40 to nuthin'!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We saw Uncle Keith on TV :)! Jimmy "showed" the kids what Unlce Keith would be doing and had them look for him...there he was "large squat" and all!!!! Love it!