Kyle was super fascinated with the Catholic game...for about a whole 7 minutes...
...and don't let Caleb fool you...he actually was having a great time...Go ahead, it is okay, you can say it out loud...AWWW...
I left the "pee pants" pic off because I totally overexposed Keith...it wasn't pretty. Kyle did an amazing job all day {all like 9 hours or so} and did phenomenal with the potty thing...until he fell asleep. I was holding him for about two minutes when he fell asleep and I couldn't hold my camera while holding him so I passed him to Keith. What was it, like 2 minutes maybe when Keith turned to me with this horribly freaked out expression on his face. Kyle no sooner was passed over when he peed all over Keith. Gotta love it! I know I did. He was much more tolerant than I would've been.





2 comments:
Oh MY.Pee pants.
Thats a nightmare!
(glad it wasnt you)
;)
ok, sorry Keith, but it is really funny! Good timing mom!!!
Love the pictures of the backs...as always!!!
Post a Comment