Can you hear the crickets chirping? Can you? I spent 12 hours cleaning my basement yesterday. I can think of at least 5 other things I needed to do and would've gotten them all done if I skipped my basement. Parties do this to me. I have to go and remodel just to have a few friends over. I swear...
The basement didn't actually take all 12 hours to clean. I had to make lunch, pick the boys up from school and make dinner. It was sooo bad. Bad enough that I never considered taking a before picture. I think I like it better messy. This just looks too funny. Kind of like my kids aren't allowed top play with toys. Which, for the record, is very true until after tomorrow night. Imagine the shrieks coming from them last night when they were allowed one ball to play soccer with. In this whole vast, empty clean space.
I didn't have to just clean this one room. I also cleaned the family room, which is constantly used for video gaming, sleepovers, untaken care of board games and random trash that seems to collect even though food isn't allowed...I also cleaned my scrappin' space. It is presentable. I had a hard time in there. I wanted to sit and look at pictures. And magazines. And completed layouts.
This is my niece Sammi. These are from her homecoming, I think. I am sooo slow at figuring things out. Dana emailed these to me moons ago and I never opened them. I just saved them. And forgot about them. I found them today.
Yes, same dress, same girl, same day. Different boy. One was her date. One should've been. Yes, go ahead and look again. The boy in one isn't the boy in the other. Either way...Stunning. Hope you had a blast.

Aunt Dee Dee got a new toy. Actually, she got it awhile ago. I also got this picture awhile ago. Doesn't she look mean?? Like in a tough, don't mess with me kind of way?!


1 comment:
I feel your pain, once again Patrick gets the credit... JERK! Although, I am told she's looking more like me... I can only hope!
Caleb does look like Kyle there- Oh, that reminds me, I'll have to post that one where Abbi looks like Andrew... let me know what you think.
Post a Comment