11.05.2008

Happy Trick or Treating...

This is the second attempt at posting this entry. The first one had my pictures all jacked up and all over the place, then some ended up missing. Picasa...
I thought about cropping the girls out of this picture because, as always, they are both looking in the polar opposite direction of the camera. We were running a bit late and couldn't get Kyle to eat his dinner and I didn't want him in his costume until he finished his burger. Needless to say, my mom finished it up after we left. I think the girls were looking at the first trick or treater in the neighborhood crossing the lawn.

Keith and I, along with Kyle, started on the first leg of the subdivision with the TenBrinkmans. As 6:30 approached, I hoofed it back to my parent's house in anticipation of the elder children returning from time with their dad and Jen. Just as the boys arrived, the redheaded children ran through the door. They were tired of all the walking and wanted to stay while the rest of us ventured back out. I think they just wanted to eat their candy. :)

Kristin looks like she was up to no good. And she wasn't. This picture is so small because I had to crop her hand off my mom's boob. FYI.


Posted by PicasaHope you all had a very happy haunting.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

To bo honest, I was the one being naughty in this picture...but my mom likes it...so it is all good!!!

Thanks for trick or treating with us...see you next year...same time...same place!!!!