10.31.2008
In The Know...
I forgot to mention that I am hosting an Uppercase Living party next Thursday, November 6th at 6:30. I think I did pretty good with my email invites, as far as getting them to everyone, but...there may be plenty I forgot because many times I type in an address as I send an email and forget to add that address in my book. Sorry if I forgot you. Please don't take it personally. If you didn't receive an invite, please consider this yours!! If you have any questions about the party, please see the link over to the right. Once on the website, you can even use the design tool to come up with endless possibilities!! Have fun with it. Any questions? Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know we don't know eachother well but my mom and I love uppercase living and would love to come. I just don't know where you live.
Post a Comment