Every year I take the same pictures, everyone else does, of the boys in front of the school. This year, however, I decided it might be a little embarrassing to have them stand in front of the school while their mom is snappin' away. I'm not even sure who it would be more embarrassing for. The boys? Or me? I kind of knew last year that it was coming to an end. (the picture taking, that is) We parked down the street from the school because the normal parking was full and I remember kind of ducking in my van on the passenger side while they stood in such a way that I could get the school in the background without actually being by the school. All the while, I was thinking that I was down far enough in my seat that nobody driving by would notice me taking the pictures. A definite sign.
They are growing. This year, the photo has no brick building in the background. No chain link fence. No monkey bars.
Just my good ol' van. I still walked them into school, like I will for the next 7 and 8 years. But that is it. It is all done. Oh wait, fabulous news...I get to start it all over again with Kyle. :)
2 comments:
I hope SOMEDAY I can brave "letting them go" as well as you. Good job!!
Always, ALWAYS, take pictures. It is all you have left of your babies at the end of the day!!!
I also am often embarassed to be taking so many freakin pictures. I always have my camera with me and seem to be the only mamaratzzi at the school. and I only have 1 in school! Its gonna get bad...BTW- I just ordered the cutest camera strap off etsy. Then I can truely act like a pro!
And your boys are so cute. Seriously, you are going to be dealing with a ton of little girls calling your house really soon(if not already!)
Post a Comment