
Other than being too busy for life right now, including not having time for Kyle, my only regret about coaching this year is not being able to watch Caleb's games. It makes me very sad to be on the same level as him. (on the track vs. in the stands) During our first game, I held my camera in my hand and tried to follow the game. It doesn't work so well when you are supposed to be yelling back to your squad. I was the only "cheerleader" cheering for our team. I guess that was a good thing. During our second game, I knew Caleb caught a pass when I heard his name announced. I was sad and was telling Keith about it and he told me that, like old times, he turned around toward the crowd to find me and tell me to get ready with my camera (it's good to have an "in" with the coach) when he remembered I wasn't there. This is his last year and I am so sad I am missing it all. I suppose one thing might be good about missing out...I cannot tell for sure but it looks like Caleb is walking off the field after getting hurt. No, that isn't good news. I just didn't have to witness it.
I know I can count on Kristin to get good pics while I am unavailable. She doesn't go to away games, so I am crossing my fingers for good weather during the next three weeks of home games. My mom was at the last game and I asked her to take pics for me. I should have been more specific...
Thanks, mom, for all the pictures you took. I'm just giving you a hard time. Love you.
1 comment:
Your hair is cute...random, I know.
Post a Comment