You simply
have to visit Jen's blog. She posted pics of Abbi at 5 months. Scroll slowly and enjoy the pics. I think she goes back and forth in looks between Pat and Jen. In # 2 I think she looks like her mommy,
buh-utt...scroll down to the very next one and a0 your heart will melt because Abbi is super adorable, all smiley and stuff, but that will happen only
after you fall off your chair at the super scary resemblance between Pat and his daughter! She looks more like Pat than Caleb does!! I even have pictures of Pat as a toddler (that I am saving for the boys, in case you are wondering) and the two are identical. Super scary.
1 comment:
I agree. I have never seen a baby look just like one parent in one picture and the other parent in another. But, that picture of Pat and Abbi is 100% ALL Pat!!!
Post a Comment