9.22.2008

Hands On...

I've already complained about not being able to see any of Caleb's games because of cheer duty. Keith did it again on Saturday. He'd yell my name from the sidelines as a way to get me ready for picture taking. The yelling of my name indicates Caleb is going out for a pass. Lucky little me had star photographer Kristin in the stands for most of the game. Here is the tackle that came about after Caleb's first pass.


Here he is getting ready for the ball. He caught it again and ran with it this time.


Ooh, an action shot. Good catch, bud.


This is actually three shots in. (on the camera) Caleb hurt his head when he got hit. He thought it was from the tackle (tackler) but from the missing photo, it looks like he hit the ground pretty hard afterward.


Poor guy. There is a whole sequence that goes with this of Caleb trying to get out of the game.


I'm glad I didn't hear about this until after the game. I am such a basket case about the boys getting hurt, and last week's scrimmage doesn't help matters any. I saw these pictures for the first time today and I teared up while watching the slideshow. I think they should make a rule for me, since I can't be on top of the action, where someone has to make an announcement to me when Caleb gets hurt. I'm already close to the field anyway. Maybe I can help.

1 comment:

jennie said...

All I can say is, yikes! I guess thats the love/hate of football. Grady is already obsessed with football so I know my days will be here soon enough.
But looking at those photos(which are really good, Kristin) those boys are all so big! I would be a mess... And next up is high school...Good Luck!