'Any of you on Facebook? It makes me crazy. I just really don't get this whole technical world. I love the concept of it all. I have found friends that I haven't talked to in like 10-16 years and it is great. I don't get all the extra little applications. I just want to know how everyone is and look at cute photos of all the babies. (for those of you reading this who also happen to be my Facebook friends, please don't stop sending me drinks) I don't know what to do with them. I have like 72 drinks or something like that waiting for me. I am now an alcoholic-in-waiting.
Seriously though, it is almost as addicting as blogging. I want the two to collide because I feel like I double post pics for everyone to see. I added my blog site to my home page but I haven't actually mentioned it, so I'm sure nobody has noticed.
I was catching up yesterday when, first of all, I noticed that Stephanie Tanner (not her married name-I tend to do that) had her baby. I really thought I was keeping track. She had him like 2 weeks ago! Congrats, Steph. (if you are reading this) Anyway, I was peeking at updated photos and I can always count on Huber and Mulnix to keep the fun coming. They've been posting flashback pictures from high school and college. It is wild. They also like to indulge in a little bait and switch. Not really the right phrase, but it sounded fun. There are a ton of photos of utter nonsense with the heads of familiar faces attached to these outrageous bodies. It is so hilarious!! I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. I even snorted at one point.
If you've come across my blog, boys, thanks for keeping it real!
This weekend I'm going to go through my stash of pics from days gone by and share the love. You'll have to check out Facebook to see. Maybe I'll post a teaser, just to lure you.
2 comments:
I started out on MySpace, but its gotten a little ghetto over there. However, Facebook is just really confusing to me. I've been on for a few months now and have yet to actually search for people I know. And yeah, the apps are crazy. Like I get all this "flair" but cant find where I keep it on the site. And I am starting to think they need to offer some kind of intervention on the abuse of virtual booze;)
I an so confused on facebook all the time. I always get all these plants and have no idea were everyone keeps getting them. Hopefully I will someday soon understand more.
Post a Comment