We haven't had a moment since football season started for, well, life. I really wanted to carve out time to take Kyle to Chuck E. Cheese with the TenBrinkmans because Kyle gets, and always will get, the shaft as far as birthday parties go. I had friends with children the boys' ages so there was always people to invite to parties. I was pregnant a little late the third time around. Time, again, wasn't on our side this past weekend. I could not get the plans to work out for Kyle. Both Kristin and my mom called to say they wanted to drop off gifts to Kyle. I told Kristin to wait until Chuck E. Cheese, but she didn't want to have to haul a gift so she wanted to bring it over. My mom asked if I plan to have a party for him and I told her I just didn't know. She, too, wanted to bring the gift over so Kyle could have it on his birthday. I figured we had to eat dinner anyway and we were having a small cake and they wanted to come over, so I called them both yesterday to have them over for dinner. It was no big thing. We had sloppy joes and chips. Because of the way it worked out, we will be doing seperate parties for my family and Keith's family.
Kyle had a hard time blowing out the third candle.

This checkers game isn't even a gift. Caleb got one from Cam for his birthday and Kyle wanted to play with it but decided he would try to break the helmets first. Keith had an old one downstairs that he and Caleb used to play GI Joes with and Keith "gave" that set to Kyle. We'll see how long pieces stay intact.

No matter what effects I used with this picture, I could not get the shine to disappear from my forehead. Ew. Gross.

Keith lovin' on his big boy...

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLE!!!!
FROM LINDSAY'S MOM :)
Happy Birthday BIG BOY Kyle. I promise no one will ever say "Baby Kyle" ever again. The BIG 3...I just can't believe it!!!
Thanks for the sloppy joes and cake.
Oh, he is so cute. The 1st photo is so great! And if your ever looking for a party, I can supply a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old! lol!
Happy Birthday Kyle!!! I can't believe he's 3!!! My gosh, when is the last time I saw you and your family?????
Happy Birthday Kyle!! I can't believe those three years went by fast, didn't they??!!??! I can't wait to hang out with you guys next weekend!!!! Chris
Post a Comment