Did you see? Did you see? No, it wasn't a star sighting or anything like that, but it was my Andrew, all cute, I mean tough, in his football getup and new sport goggles. Andrew had his picture taken for Dr. Jackson's ad in the Beacon this week. I get the whole football helmet (theme) thing, but to better show off the goggles, he should have maybe just worn them by themselves so people can see them. They are pretty cool. They remind me of snowboarding goggles or something like that. They are a far cry from the safety goggle-looking things Keith had to wear while playing sports. Then again...
I'll recreate Andrew's moment of fame and post it soon. I'll also post a few pics of Keith from the past, as well as an explanation about "then again..." He'll love it! So will you all!
1 comment:
I LOVE your new header!!! That photo of the boys is THE BEST!
I even looked at the Beacon at my Dads and missed the ad! Cant wait to see once you post it:)
Post a Comment