8.27.2008

Playing Dress Up...

'Just wanted to share some recent pics of Kyle. He cracks me up. It has been too long since this kind of thing has happened at my house.

Kyle fell asleep right before we were ready to leave for the beer tent a week ago. This is how I found him.

These aren't shorts, mind you. Kyle is wearing boxer briefs. Underwear. At least he put on a hoodie before falling asleep. Aren't his rain boots sooo cute? Target. Target is a thief. Target takes a lot of my money every time I go there.

One question...did Michael Phelps start his career this way? Should I be paying for private lessons?


Tami gave Kyle a new "toy" (next post) and when I stopped by to pick it up, I was surprised to find a few extra goodies in the pile.

Kyle has a thing with underwear and boots...

Oh, and how can I not share this lovely creature? I have heard rumors of the Village People reuniting...at least for a one time appearance.







No comments: