8.13.2008

Barothy...

We headed home from camping Thursday afternoon to grocery shop, do laundry and pack for our weekend family reunion at Barothy Lodge. I remember a big headache but I cannot remember why. I thought it was only a week ago but, looking at the calendar, it has already been two weeks! I do remember that everything had to be ready to go in my van that same night because I was leaving right from work on Friday. Keith was staying back with Caleb and Andrew because they had football.

Every year I make my annual stop to the Ludington Walmart (yeah, I know I live BIG) and to the Ludington Maurices. Well, imagine my surprise when I found a little scrapbook store had moved in. Right. Next. Door.

I spent a lot of money.

Kyle wanted to help grandma with the Sunday dishes. Lucky for everyone eating, the dishes were only being rinsed off and put in the dishwasher.

Kyle was sooo excited to show me what Sammi taught him.

'Showin' daddy some love...

A little hot tub fun with Sammi...

Kyle wanted to take pictures of everyone. He wanted to take a picture of me taking pictures. He wanted me to take a picture of him taking a picture of me. Can you see the pattern?

I should show pictures of all the people making funny faces for Kyle. I would take pictures of them being silly while Kyle was taking pictures of their feet. And their knees. And the sky. And his finger. Again, can you see the pattern?

2 comments:

jennie said...

I saw that scrapbook store on the way back from Great Wolf and Jason refused to stop!(I am sure I have made up for it with online shopping) What did you buy? I am going to be scrapbooking Fri(tomorrow)at scrapbook 101 from 5-midnight. Its only $5. You and/or Kristin should join me! Good excuse to use your new stuff:)

Looks like you had a wonderful vacation...Love the pictures, ya'll are photogenic! However seeing your child launched into the air like that is CRAZY! I would have liked to see the splash;)

JT said...

Yes, it REALLY was about time you updated! Everytime I'd check, you'd still be "Sunnin' it up"... Crazy pic. of Andrew! How fun though, glad all went well : )