Keith and Kyle were working in the garage last night when Keith noticed Kyle had taken a big over exaggerated step over a puddle. He couldn't figure out where the puddle came from and apparently questioned it aloud. Kyle, very matter-of-factly, replied, "I peed. He-o, and he-o, and he-o. (as he is pointing to more puddles) Then he walked to another spot, knelt down, and squinted at a spot. He turned to Keith and said, "And just a witt-o bit they-o." Gross, but very funny.
Later last night, we were talking about camping. I told Kyle we are camping with the Buchbergers and told him Aidan would be there. His eyes got really big and his smile stretched from ear to ear as he said, "Aidan...(almost in a bear like growl) he my best duy at day-o!" ("He's my best guy at there, or for Kristin, it is, "he's my best friend camping.") Ah, a little buddy. How fun!
3 comments:
oh, my goodness.
I totally crack up at your impressions of Kyle!!!!
Won't it be a bummer when he is too big to talk like that!!!
OK, girls dont do that...is that what I have to look forward to? Love it. You would have been bored with girls-too much drama and not as much goofiness.
And Thank you so much for your message. Sweetest ever. I really was in tears. You amaze me too, you know. :)
Hey Jodi! Adorable! Aidan thinks Kyle is pretty fun! Even though all the way home from camping he kept asking "Where is Jodi?" Kevin and I are thinking Keith had better watch out!! Thanks for camping with us!! We had a blast!! Even though it was full of drama with my kids! Maybe we could plan something together again soon- well, for sure White River. Take care! Love ya, Chris
Post a Comment