These next two are shadowed and I'll tell you why in a moment...

I took these pictures through our UGLY shower doors! (hence the shadows-they have these stripe-y things on them) My mother in law comes to clean for me, on occasion, as a Christmas gift. Without her...I just don't know. I know my doors always look spotty and bad. After she leaves and I come home, my house just smells so fresh and yummy. Maybe yummy isn't a good word to use since it smells of bleach, but it is definitely a soothing smell because I am assured that I can come in and not have to worry about the house. She does a magnificent job! Everything just sparkles! Thanks, Brenda, for the miracle you work on my humble abode. :)
3 comments:
Holy amazing Christmas gift! Do you feel like you need to clean before she comes? I think that would be my biggest downfall with that arrangement. But for real...I see NO shower doors. Wow.
What an awesome mother in law, send her to my house...
Must be nice to have someone come clean for you...especially your mother in law.
I think it is backwards, I think you should be cleaning for her?!?!?
Post a Comment