He is so friggin' cute...I mean intimedating!
oops...my spelling sux.
Can I borrow him to protect me at night while John is on the night shift? what a cutie!!!
Jodi you are way better at bloging than Sar and I we never write very much and never have as many pic as you Us Canadians can learn a bit from you American tehe. Say hi to Keith and the boys for us. Always love all the pic!-C
LOVE it! I love how he keeps his mom safe. Good job Kyle!
You are so lucky to have such a Strong protector! Soooo Cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so friggin' cute...I mean intimedating!
oops...my spelling sux.
Can I borrow him to protect me at night while John is on the night shift? what a cutie!!!
Jodi you are way better at bloging than Sar and I we never write very much and never have as many pic as you Us Canadians can learn a bit from you American tehe. Say hi to Keith and the boys for us. Always love all the pic!
-C
LOVE it! I love how he keeps his mom safe. Good job Kyle!
You are so lucky to have such a Strong protector! Soooo Cute!
Post a Comment