1.14.2008
Me Dump...
I'd love to say that we were just clowning around, but unfortunately this is just what happens on a daily basis at the Stratton's.
As a side note, when you think of OCD, cleaning compulsions usually pop into mind. I, however, have a rare form...I see this picture and think that I'd like to paint the wall in Caleb's room, maybe move the dresser, and raise the photo on the wall. In reality, I like the dresser where it is and the photo was hung in that spot to balance the tall football display that is currently missing from this photo. A picture is supposed to be worth a thousand words, and this one is no different, but the words I'm hearing are saying something SO different! Who knew I'd have to proportion the surroundings before taking a picture...I guess I'll add that to my list of things to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment